Leftie4unusednapkin

Leftie aka Closet Romance Reader

Leftie, one of two book blogger sisters (Leftie & Rightie), feeding her guilty reads (translation, romance/sexy *g*) and really just blogging about books she loves and hates.

Fury - Laurann Dohner This is another one of those reads which somehow managed to get on my reading radar, this kind of romance sub-genre, I mean. I've read only one other similar book before this (one of Lora Leigh's Breed series) and I think I actually like this one better. Does this mean this kind of story line will now be a mainstay in my to-read list? Not really sure, but let's just say I actually would probably read more of Ms. Dohner's work because of this book, or at least read a few more in this series just because now I want to know what happened with the others. Maybe... I think...

Generally, I have to suspend disbelief every time I read romance books (how else can I enjoy them), and I have to do that more so with this book. Once I did that, I just read the book for what it is, an easy, fun and steamy read. The dialogues were awkward at times but I didn't mind it too much. I'm reading fantasy/paranormal romance after all, so I think that should be the least of my concern, no?

The fun part out of all this is that the H in books like this is your true alpha male, just by virtue of their genetic make-up. No excuses needed O.o